ARDMORE, INC. is a private, non-profit social service agency providing quality residential and support services to people in the community with developmental disabilities. We have a variety of employment opportunities at this time with complete and PAID TRAINING.
- ADVOCACY - The Personal Advocate acts as a surrogate family member to ensure that the participant’s rights are not compromised.
- BRIDGES - The Bridges program is designed to provide purposeful day activities and supports to individuals with Developmental Disabilities.
- COMMUNITY SERVICES - Assistance with daily living skills, medical appointments, benefit maintenance, crisis intervention, and 24 hour emergency assistance are but some of the support services offered
- IN HOME SUPPORT - Ardmore's In Home Support program was designed to provide direct client services to individuals living in private family homes.
- RESIDENTIAL - Staff are trained to provide supervision, behavior management intervention, medical assessment, and programming to meet the changing skill and functioning level of each individual.
- ADD-ON - Positions for individuals that are currently employed at Ardmore Inc.
- FULL TIME – 40 hours a week set schedule
- PART TIME – A fixed schedule of less than 40 hours
- RELIEF – Make your own schedule
APPLY WITHIN - Monday–Friday 8:00 am–12:00 pm & 1:00 pm–4:00 pm
Sarah Menke, Human Resources Manager - 330-535-2601 ext 323 or Smenke@ardmoreinc.org
To be considered for employment you must fill out an application at the front desk Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m. at 981 E. Market St. Akron, OH 44305. You must have a current Ohio Driver’s License, insurance, a good driving record and a high school diploma/GED.
Click Here for Open Relief Position
Click Here For Open Full-Time Positions In Residential
Click Here For Open Part-Time Positions in Residential
Click Here for Open Part-Time Advocacy Position
Click Here for Open Add-On Position
JOBS STARTING AT COMPETITIVE SALARIES PLUS MUCH MORE...
Benefits May Include:
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Paid Medical, Dental and Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Matching 403B
If you are interested in applying for a new position you must give either a written or typed letter of intent to HR. The letter must include your full name, date, position code (found on postings) and hours of the position. Relief employees may transfer anytime (upon working 2 week notice in relief) Part-Time & Full-Time employees must wait 90 days before transferring unless the change is an increase in status i.e., Part-Time to Full-Time employment. You are required to give and complete a 2 week notice in current capacity before starting new position.
Items Required for Employment
• High School Diploma/ GED (If not original copies, can accept official transcript from Board of Education)
• Valid Ohio driver’s license
• Own reliable vehicle
• Current Automobile insurance
• Social Security Card
• Adult First Aid/CPR
• 4 points or less on Motor Vehicle Registration Check